www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Friday, July 29, 2005

Happy Times


Wondered what made my little brother so happy. Taken 12 years ago with probably the same idiot-proof conventional camera I brought to France 9 years later. If I remember correctly, it was the eve of National Day. Just got back from the celebrations in school and still in my school uniform, I ended up playing at the playground and taking photos with the camera. Was holding my elder brother's badminton trophy too and pretending I was the one who had won it. I was just 8 years old after all. :) Something special about this photograph would be the delightful expression caught on my brother's face. Happy kids are always a joy to photograph. I've been trying to find the first photograph I've ever taken in my life; doubt this was it, doubt I'll ever be able to remember it. Oh well, it's nice to be able to remember the happy times of my childhood. :)

No comments: