www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Off to the Land of Smiles

Finally!

No more work. Zilch. Nada.

My much needed break has finally arrived. Will be enjoying myself in Bangkok, Phuket, Hat Yai from 3-10 July with Asrie, Boredin and Mahdiyah (Have I mentioned that I love you?). Hope to bring back lotsa good memories, shopping, fun, photos and gifts. (yes you lucky peeps on my list!) Do pray for my safe return home!

Wedding was good too. Good food, good people; Thanks so much to the couple, Azman & Fizah, for inviting me to their lovely wedding and for giving me the opportunity to be a part of their memorable event and make a video that touched so many. Of course my Adila dearest, have fun in Australia! And what a pleasant surprise it was to meet that very same eligible wedding photographer once again. :)

Love y'all. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »