www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Friday, July 01, 2005

Busy Busy Busy Bee

After a couple of late nights/early mornings and enduring the slow laptop of mine, the pre-wedding video is finally finished! And it looks pretty good, I must say. *chuckles*

Thou shalt not rejoice too soon for thou still hath a story to proofread and emailers to design by tonight.

Tuition in the afternoon; buying stuff at mustafa; tech rehearsal at Crown Prince Hotel in the evening; finishing work due by tonight - Such is my busy day. Where am I going to find the time to pack??

This reminds me. Whilst walking across a field last Sat night, I looked up and saw twinkle, twinkle little stars in the clear sky! They actually formed a constellation; unidentifiable due to my unfortunate ignorant self. I was so fascinated that it was surprising I didn't walk into some drain or something.

Oh yes, thank you Sandeep for that cool present (It gave my mom an entrepreneurial idea, I tell you), your duffel bag and your 2 AA batts. I forgive you for coming at midnight to drop them off! I'll bring home a Thai Barbie for you ok? *winks*

Off to tuition, ciaoz people!