www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Monday, July 11, 2005

Back from Holiday

Oh my my!

What a lovely week it had been. :)

Many thanks to Asrie, Boredin and Mahdiyah for putting up with my wackiness, idiosyncracies and hyperactivity (if there is such a word!). You guys are great company - minus your dumb Siti Jokes (no I'm not dumb! :D) and your falling asleep anywhere half the time. What will I do with/without all of you? Thanks to Boredin's aunt who kindly put us up at her place in Bangkok. We'll never be able to forget the secret love affair between Boredin and his aunt's maid, Ah Huan. Ah Huan ah! *bursts into giggles* Just Kidding! Thanks to Boredin's family for being such great hosts in Hat Yai! His youthful mum and absolutely genial dad who's full of mirth make such a lovely pair. Thanks to the staff at Lee Gardens Hotel for keeping my shopping bag for me when I left it behind after dinner. Thai people are so nice, friendly, hospitable and obliging. :) Korp Kun Ka!

Took over 800 photos and just finished sorting them out this evening. Looking forward to even more photos from Boredin!

In the meantime, presents for you guys from Thailand! :)


Lovely Thailand :)

No comments: