www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thank You

SMU Commencement went on rather smoothly; got quite chaotic towards the end with graduates taking photos and hugging one another but oh well, it's their day! Congrats to all you happy graduates out there. :)
Blisters on my poor feet due to those darned court shoes. Was so desperate in wanting to relieve myself of those shoes that I purchased a pair of open-toe heels at U.R.S & inc. And now with a swollen little toe due to an angry-looking blister, not forgetting the tired feet, I shall make my way down to Bishan to meet those girlfriends of mine.
On a lighter note, thank you to Hassan for that splendid treat! We will try our best not to bully you anymore. :)
Thank you to Nor for letting me drive myself home yesterday night. :)
Thank you to Bhaiya for your treat tonight. Yum yum. :)
Thank you to my mommy for being the best mum. :)


Unsung hero of the moment - he who braves himself to make a living