www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Yesterday's musings; today's news

Whisper goodbye you did,
A sweet summer's scent inhaled,
To close upon the heavy lid,
All the people you once regaled.


Currently waiting for Manhunt to start. I'll feel like a fool if it turns out there's no Manhunt because

a) it has finished its season.
b) it has been postponed for some NDP pre-show nonsense or whatever C5 decides to show.

Why in the world did I not watch it when it was showing on cable?!

For my NUS mates, you guys will be ecstatic to know that I've actually started on editing the film. But Project Pilot comes first ok? Then I'll get down to finishing that horror film you guys have been waiting for the cows to come home for. :)

Rejoice! Just saw the ad for manhunt. There's going to be manhunt tonight. *beams*

What else do I have to say? Hmmm, nothing much, except that the next two nights are booked with helping out at the interviews for Campus Tour Guides and interviewing the applicants. Hope the city campus looks good at night!

Alright, off to watch Manhunt!

What are u doing watching TV when you've websites to do?

TSK.

*shakes her head disdainfully*

3 comments:

Syuhada said...

hey hey,

who might you be, dear clarity? ;)
Anyway, it wasn't the swimming trunks episode. I do believe that was last week's which I missed. :) Well, don't miss next week's season finale then. *chuckles in amusement*

Syuhada said...

Ahhhhhhh!!!!

*screams in mock horror*

How was I to know man... clarity??!! Of all usernames, u chose clarity??!!

Wahahaha. :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »