www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Une semaine de ma vie...

And what a week it had been.
Time flew so fast that before you knew it, one week had gone by just like that. I know how cliched that sounds; I have to admit even that scares me sometimes - the speed of time - how you fear not doing enough; how you fear letting time pass just like that, so swiftly that you wonder where it went or whether you missed out on anything just because you weren't paying attention.
At the very least, I can claim to have finally finished the website today; how relieved I was for that to be over. Will be waiting for it to be uploaded to the school's web server and perhaps I'll give the URL. :)
Some have asked, how was week 1 of school? A prof (to remain unnamed) certainly made my first day turn out badly, making me rant and rave over his arcane methods of lecturing. I shall remain positive, however, and pray tomorrow's class will turn out much better; that perhaps it was just me.
My other classes have turned out great thus far, enjoyable with engaging profs and friendly classmates. Am glad that I didn't let my preconceptions get in my way, for one prof turned out to be almost excellent in his teaching, complete with quotable quotes throughout the class, providing the small class with some entertainment, or rather, we were the ones who were amused. It certainly taught me to give people a chance before we've experienced them, in this case, the profs, no matter what stereotypes and prejudices have surfaced. All in all, I'm hopeful that I will not be extremely bored/lonely/lagging behind/die/fall asleep because it's an 0830 class/slack this term.
Am I glad I'm one hell of an optimist.

1 comment:

Syuhada said...

R u sure u miss me.. when u have SRK at NUS?!

*sniffles*