www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Of Bliss and Rejoice

Vivid colours come alive,
bees a-buzzing in a hive;
In a second he slows down,
lips a-smiling with you around.
You'd be elated too if you've finally finished something on your To Do list. :) Project Pilot's over! Had to rack my brains of how to make my concept and footages work within the theme of living life before I finally came up with a twist in the ending. But oh well, wish me luck alright?
Meanwhile, I shall now go on to finishing 2 things that are long overdue! The websites and horror film.. yes yes. They're 80% done. Hopefully, they'll be finished by this week. :) Because you know what, school starts next week!
*cheers and throws confetti all over the room*
My new academic year resolution is....
*drumrolls*
Not to take cab to school anymore! Or anywhere else, for that matter. :P Public transport's the way to go, you hear me? Cheap, public transport. Bus & MRT. Although last I read, with the fee hikes and all, public transport's not getting very affordable anymore. Oh drats, I forgot to give my father my EZ-link card to top it up.
Ooh, I've just gotten a blue Project Pilot T-shirt, courtesy of my father who submitted my video for me. Anyway, people, it's not too late to submit your entry too! You have till noon tomorrow! :)
Just make sure it shows "how you LIVE LIFE in a fun, inventive way".
Pfft.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Forgive the intrusion. I have for a long time surfed blogs worldwide and made a few friends in the process. Just recently it has been pointed out to me that if the people I contact would be kind enough to click the link to myWedding Photographers Northampton site, it would do my search engine ratings no harm at all. I’m NOT touting for business as obviously myWedding Photographers Northampton services are local, but if you’ve time to take a look, I would value your opinion on my site. If this post has upset you in any way, please accept my apologies and delete it. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. infiniti Refinance va streamline