www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Photo of the Day


Gorgeous looking barbecued/baked/roasted/k I've no idea what she did to them but it's definitely not fried chicken. :) Courtesy of Adila's mom. I think I'm beginning to find a new passion - taking photographs of food nowadays and posting them up on my blog in the wee hours of the morning. What makes it worse is that my brain begins to recreate the aroma of this delicious food, thus making me 'smell' through the pictures. I could 'taste' the cheesecake; now my tastebuds are craving for these drumlets. Before long, I'll be dreaming about having a sumptuous 5-star hotel buffet. Not that it would be the first time; the dream, that is. Damn these powerful cognitive mechanisms!

4 comments:

pekar said...

just when i crave for nasi ayam.. i see this! *drools*

Syuhada said...

Hehe you guys are so cute. :)

deja said...

hmm. chicken photograph well

Syuhada said...

*smacks yusuf*