www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Is yodelling bad for your throat?

Alrites,
It was quite an experience interviewing the applicants for Campus Tour Guides, especially when you're interviewing with Mr. Ben Xie (Horrible la you! Hehe kidding). Stay nice alright, you SMU peeps. :)
Met up with Joshua, Alice and Yvette for dinner before the interviews. Decided to be lazy yet clever by taking bus to school from Dhoby Ghaut. (eh walking to school quite far ok! Plus I've concession... Plus I was wearing heels... Plus I was getting quite late for the interviews. K the latter was a lie la. But still, you guys get what I mean rite??) :P This is notwithstanding the fact that it was only today I kind of realised that I can take bus to school from Dhoby Ghaut instead of walking. Hey hey, better late than never ok? Or better still, we all learn new things every day. Ahh. :)
I feel so insipid writing about this. Or better still, jejune. Wahhhh. I've never heard of such a word.
“and there pour forth jejune words and useless empty phrases”
--Anthony Trollope
Oh dear. That completely describes my entries. *attempts to look sad*
What shall I do?

No comments: