www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Friday, June 03, 2005

Recovering... With Photos!

My fever's finally gone!

It was a horrendous 3 days with an erratic fever. Do take care of yourselves! Wouldn't say I've fully regained my health to like 100%, but at least I'm feeling much better, albeit with a bad cough and a blocked nose. Can barely speak, but it's alright! Here are 3 photos that I've decided to upload today... They make me happy with no good reason, of course. :) More to come!


Ah-haz! Just had to get Ford to take this photo for me... Emergency Exit - Break Ass to Open eh? ;)



Bouncy Bouncy Sculpture :)



Nothing is worse than when you come to a dead end!

1 comment:

G said...

dearie hello hello oh dear hey glad to hear you're better! do take care k. say i'll pop by ur hse some day?