www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Of Love and Blehs

You guys rock. :) To see Messages of Love, or evidence of how much we really love one another, for real or for show, click here. I don't know why, but it feels like secondary school all over again! Ah-haz! Oh well, we're young at heart ok? :)

Alright, back to serious business.

Hehe.

Been busy trying to clear my backlog of work, with not much help, when cough medicine makes you drowsy. Now my poor mum's sick. :( It's like some conspiracy trying to make us sick one by one eh? First my brother, then me, followed by my mom. But of course it's just my wild imagination being active yet again. :)

Well, nothing much to blog about again, as usual, unfortunately.

Nothing interesting on TV too. Bleh.

No appetite to eat since my fever's gone. Bleh.

Too lazy to put up photos on the blog. Bleh.

Hehe.


Oh what's a girl to do nowadays,
When these are all the cards she plays;
Oh what's a girl to do nowadays,
Won't you take her to your place?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »