www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Of Good Food and Good Company

They say that you're too good,
They say that you're too perfect,
They say that you're too nice,
I say you're the one.


The day's been good. Met up with girlfriends who kindly came over to my humble abode where we laughed at silly holiday videos on my laptop over crunchy keropok. Took photos, got an unexpected kiss on the cheek from a naughty someone. Dessert at Secret Recipe culminated the get-together; I've really got to learn my lesson of eating such rich stuff and getting sick after that. So you people whom I go out with, do remind and restrain me from repeating such moments. Restrain, restrain; money as well as my sensitive stomach will be saved.
On another note, I've really got to thank people who've been listening patiently to my rants, complaints, grumbling, whining, whatever you call it. Being angry is certainly ugly; I can only hope such episodes do not occur again. Will make a mental note to stay away from such sources of anger. Harrumph.
I think people can be more responsible in doing and finishing their part of the work. Don't you think so?

No comments: