www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Fun, Fun, Fun and Fatigue

Oh madness. What a day it had been.
Woke up at 6.45 am today to head to school for a historical site tour with SMU Ambassadors and incoming SMU scholars around the area of the city campus. Visited Chettiar Hindu Temple, Armenian Church, Fort Canning Park, Thian Hock Kheng Temple, Hajjah Fatimah Mosque and learnt loads of information about the areas around the city campus; all useful for our campus tours in time to come. Geraldene is a true professional guide and is a walking history textbook! Was extremely trigger-happy, what with all those photo opportunities and photogenic subjects presented. Will upload them in time to come. :)
Shirleen, my dear Shirleen. Thanks so much for the lovely and sumptuous treat, the laughs we shared and the photos we took. I am so proud of you for taking the "fake moon" photo. It was extremely good, and I'm not bluffing. :) Do send me those scenic photos you've taken so far, as well as our photos. Love you. :)
Was on the verge of falling asleep by the time I was discussing with Boredin & Asrie about the trip to Thailand. Hope everything goes well in the end. (To Asrie: You're doing a great job so far! Keep it up!)
Had to head back to town at night to pick up something from Gracia (Thanks dearie, for all the trouble you had to go through). Thanks to Joshua who pangseh-ed me because he slept through the alarm! Oh well, a free drink in the guise of an apology awaits me at least.
Bought myself a gigantic soft white pillow for $3.99 (Thanks to Spotlight who was having a birthday sale!) in a bid to cheer myself up while waiting for Gracia. Perhaps the situation was exacerbated with my drowsiness and fatigue; the pillow was nonetheless my only source of comfort and happiness as I walked around aimlessly in PS before finally plonking myself down at BK, seated so comfortably with my huge pillow that I almost fell asleep.
And finally I got to meet Gracia's knight-in-shining-armour who goes by the name of Darrell. My, they make an absolutely lovely couple, perfect for each other, my very own himbo & bimbo who are so alike each other that it amuses me to end. :) And Darrell's so sporting too, our very own photographer cum model; he gamely posed with my huge pillow and our feminine bags, making him a genuine mirl, hermaphrodude etc. I'm just kidding. :) Here's to the both of you, of many happy lovely times together. :)
Off to sleep and sweet dreams everyone. May I finish all the things I'm supposed to do soon.
PS: Hamid knows Darrell too! What a small world. :) As if I didn't know that already.

No comments: