www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday!

So I missed the birthday post for my blog, which just recently turned 1. With all that is left to do is a set of minutes to do up, a laptop to be sent to the service centre and overdue library books to be returned, I am now officially free to study for my finals! Oh the irony of it all. :P

My 21st birthday is coming up, and I'm left to wonder how I should celebrate it. A party is out of the way; SMUggers (sounds pretty nice for a future club name, I must say) will not have time to spare for poor-ol-me. *chuckles* Mere lunch/dinner sounds a tad too unexciting for a girl who's turning, well, 21; as they like to say, "You're finally an adult!" Maybe when I turn 21, I will finally be enlightened to what being an adult is all about, though I highly suspect that I will end up being hugely disappointed at how overstated it will turn out to be.

Well, I know
what I don't want, but as usual, I know not what I truly want. Still, to fulfill my hedonistic desires, I shall attempt to write a wishlist, arranged in order of feasibility. *ahem*

  1. An internship that'll make me happy to be working
  2. A contribution to "Send-Siti-for-Exchange" Fund
  3. A holiday to anywhere scenic
  4. A D-SLR
  5. A portable hard disk/ iPod
  6. A box of Pudin Hara Pearls
  7. A Pro-Flickr Account
  8. A Pink A4 laptop bag
  9. A set of DVD+RWs
  10. A pair of headphones with an attached microphone

Of course, who doesn't want good grades to come with all these? ;) For those who are busy with exams, work and everything else, my empathy is with you. Till then, good luck! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://vblynxbw.com/cwyf/fnmg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cyrdsbxg.com/swdj/exnc.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit