www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Of summer and birthdays

A whiff of sweet summer's scent,
Of bright and sunny skies ahead;
Just for us we'll make a tent,
In lakes like happy kids we wade.

Since my birthday's just a couple of days away, I shall make a list of things that I would not like to have. (Given the fact that there are too many thing I would like to have, unfortunately. :))

So here goes:
  • Earrings
  • Necklaces
  • Flowers
  • Furry soft toys
  • Nail polish
  • Make-up
  • Chocolates
  • Cookies
  • Nuts
  • Ice cream
  • Synthetic perfume
  • Pasta
  • Junk food
  • Hard rock CDs

Ahh, more evidence of how un-girly I am, although I can assure you that there are perfectly logical reasons behind them. I absolutely adore sweet gentle girls (not Jacko I am, oh wait, he does boys), my darlings should know. :) Either way, sleep's beckoning now. Mac's breakfast & Idol to look forward to today, oh how lovely. If I'm feeling good, I may even provide a bitch-fest Idol special. Ahhhh, how exciting. *chuckles*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »