www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Friday, April 08, 2005

happy birthday to me

Lovely lovely people who wished me happy birthday. Allow me to thank them (in order of wishing).

Hairul (on my mum's birthday no less! hehe cos he had to leave for Taiwan for 3 weeks that day)
Li Ying (yes we should meet soon!)
Mamat (thanks for the gift! *chuckles*)
Harti (believes gay people will change for the better, thanks for the choc fudge cake too!)
My aunt Cik Pon (treat! treat!)
Kurniawati (study hard girl!)
Yvette (yes we'll catch up during the holidays dear)
Michelle (such a sweet girl)
Norsha (Thanks for the ice-cream cake! You're still the best. Hehe.)
Fazila (Thanks for the lovely email!)
Shah (Sorry for making you call 5 times before finally getting me!)
Ray (for attempting to sing me a birthday song over the phone)
Neela (Thanks for the Famous Amos cookies & for rushing to Lido to give them to me!)
Aisyah (drop me a call after exams!)
Zati (we’ll go out soon k?)
Mun Men (Hope your studying is going fine…)
Lyn (lovely senior who thought I turned 18 today)
Farhan (my new-found friend!)

  • Joshua (needed to be reminded but thanks for online birthday song!)
  • Zaki (virtual kiss! Ahahaz so sweet.)
  • Kak Niza (thanks!)
  • Arjun Bhaiya (waited till last min to wish. Sneaky bhaiya.)

Of course I can’t forget the people who came down to Café Vienna to celebrate my birthday with me! You guys make such fine friends.

Titus & Putra (Thanks for that book! So cute! “Birthday Monsters”!!! & sorry to Poot for hiding his ‘wallet’ just now. Hehe.)
Gracia, Min, Shane, Paul, Esther, Ridzwan (Thanks for the lomo camera! We’ll take more photos with it!)
Adila (Thanks a lot for coming down, thanks for the card, cake & the pretty brooch, thanks for being my friend.)

Ahhh that’s about it. Hope I haven’t forgotten to thank anybody! In any case, a big THANK YOU to everyone who has made my day today. Lovely people you all.


Brimming with joy and happiness,
Spinning tales of beauty and loveliness;
She runs happily across the meadow,
Just to find you waiting down below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why'm I on the bottom 2 lines of acknowledgements?? -poutt

Just kidding girl. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Muack! =)

Syuhada said...

Because u're special & therefore deserve special mention... *muacks back*