www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Of Bliss and Angst

Dear Mr. Life,

You've never failed to surprise me, so why then should I be shocked this time round? I am seriously contemplating boycotting my favourite show, only that it'd be pretty much pointless to do so. Oh, what is a poor innocent girl to do, whose only hope is to nurse her wounds through other mind-numbing yet entertaining shows? For a better description of my exact emotions, though not as accurate because I do not subscribe to the author's idolatry of Anthony, see Rickey.

Yours truly,
An upset Siti.

--
On a lighter note, I will be away for a retreat, or so they call it, from 29th April to 1st May at NACLI with other lovely ambassadors. Do not miss me, and hopefully I will be back with nice photos! (Note to self: Don't forget to charge camera batteries.)

Hope all of you will be happy with your results this term - Good luck!

No comments: