www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Friday, April 14, 2006

My first week of being 21...

turns out to be one of the worst weeks ever.
A horrible infection (upper respiratory tract infection) and a fever made me miss an exam; took that one and another all in one day yesterday. My brain has been squeezed dry and them neurons have never worked so hard before!
Not taking medicine yesterday to preserve my memory, thinking capabilities and logic (ie. so I wouldn't be drowsy during the exams, not that I had much of them anyway) probably made my condition worse and if you heard someone coughing every 5 minutes at LKCSB SR 2.2 yesterday afternoon, that person was me.
I am now officially voice-less, with barely a whisper for a voice, and a throbbing head to accompany that. So do pardon me if I don't pick up calls. SMS/email is the way to go.
It's never good to be sick during exam week. You can't study much because you are sick and neither can you write nor think/remember much during the exams because you are sick. Boo.
---------------
Meanwhile, I would like to thank the following lovely people for wishing me Happy Birthday:
Thanks Aliya-Joachim-Esther-Mervyl-Hassan-Hamid-Izati-Harti-Gracia-Joshua-Shane-Ridz-Min-Tiffany-Alex-Saify-Adila-Boredin-Hamidah-Titus-Arjun-Michelle-Li Ying-Nor-Zati-Norli-Jason-Kai-Putra-Muhammad-Asrie-Yvette!
Of course I have to thank my family members (auntie, cousin & baby monster incl.) as well. I hope I haven't left anybody out!
---------------
One more exam to go!

5 comments:

Francesca said...

happy belated birhday darling...may you be blessed with happiness and joy...lotsa love!

Syuhada said...

Lyn! I was wondering who in the world is francesca! ;) Anyway thanks! See you around you oldie (but still as lovely)! *winks* hehe. *hugz*

Anonymous said...

UPDATEEEEEEE!

Syuhada said...

Erm aliya, why are u asking me to update right at this post when my latest post is on May 12?

Will update soon!! =)

Anonymous said...

oops, sorry.
serious ah?

i cannot see the latet posts when I use mozilla!