www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Summertime

What is the world coming to,
Summer's filled with stormy weather;
Yet the heart's as light as a feather,
When the eyes set upon you.
In case you guys don't already know, the summer holidays are here! I'd better enjoy these 4 months of holidays to the max before I begin my year as a junior. (I'd attributed my feeling of being lost and disoriented this term to the really short holiday we had that resulted in me not being fully rested.) I want to be enthusiastic and raring-to-go come August! Life's good. =)
Now that I've a portable combo drive (it came with my new laptop), I shall finally start backing up this old laptop of mine, send it for servicing and reformatting, fix the spoilt RAM slot and buy RAM so that I will have two functioning laptops! (I'd have added an *evil laugh* and thoughts of conquering the world but I shan't count my chickens before they hatch. *winks*)
Here's to a holiday filled with internships, community service, photo-taking expeditions, rejuvenating trips, lots and lots of sleep, self-discovery and spending time with family and friends! =)
Life's just lovely, isn't it?

No comments: