www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Testing: I Spy


I Spy
Originally uploaded by shoehada.

Well, this is my very first time using flickr! I know I know, I'm a tad too late, but hey, better late than never eh? And boy am I glad for flickr, for reasons known only to me. :) 2 projects coming right up, one website and one horror film. People rejoice!

PS: No, they aren't finished yet, but in the process of finishing eh?

PPS: My mom had to have 4 stitches on her left arm. :(

5 comments:

G said...

hey dear, i do hope everything is well in ur home! how do u do tt daily zeitgeist thing? and hey its so hard to think of weird things abt myself! hehehehehe.

Syuhada said...

hey gurl.. things are getting better. :)

Just click on the link on "how to get ur own" or sth?

And i can think of plenty! ;) lol i'm so mean. :)

Anonymous said...

oh no what happened to ur mummy siti syu? :(

Syuhada said...

hey hey who is anonymous? :)

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Car cover length for mgb 1988 accord body kit