www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tag

And so I've been tagged by lovely Mardhiati. :)

Rules of the Game
1. Post 5 weird/random stuff abt yourself
2. At the end, list the names of 5 ppl who you want next to this and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED" in their blogs and tell them to read your blog for rules! (I'm sooo not going to do this!!!)

5 Weird/Random Stuff about Myself

1. I laugh during horror movies. My sincerest apologies to whoever forced/forces me to watch a horror movie with them.

2. I have no curfew but my mother has one. *chuckles*

3. I think nerds and geeks are cool, no?

4. I'll be learning Spanish next term as a step towards my dream of being a multi-linguist. Hola!

5. I'd rather be in the cold than to go through hot weather. Winter's my season; alas I was born in tropical Singapore.

5 People I'm Tagging

1. Kung Ham It, my dear soulsibling and the rest of the Laughtertears gang.

2. Gracia dearie, when you're back from Melbourne.

3. Aisyah dear, when your schedule isn't so tight.

4. Aliya, before you leave for Australia!

5. Meiju, my lovely SMU mate.

Alriteys dearies, off you go! :)