www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's Eve


Begone clutter and messiness!


So before you know it, the end of the year has finally arrived. 2005 - what can I say? It's been a great year; one can only hope (and pray) the incoming year will be as good as, if not better, than the year before. If all goes well, it would be my 21st year on this earth - my first year of adulthood - and to paraphrase a famous superhero quote - with age, comes greater responsibilities. Turning 21 probably sounds exciting for those itching to reach adulthood and the freedom that comes with it; the adults would probably tell you that it's not really a big deal and that they would rather go back to their carefree childhood days. Oh well, just let me get used to writing 2006 on my worksheets. :)

Allow me to list out my wishes for 2006:
  1. What, I can't wish for world peace? :)
  2. A better financial situation
  3. A better camera so I can take better photographs
  4. Travel more so I can take better photographs
  5. Maintenance of cleanliness in my own room
  6. A more astute and healthier mind fed with knowledge and spiritual goodness for the body and soul
  7. Happiness for those around me

If you're in SMU, school starts on 3rd Jan! So see you crazy people back in school!

And what a new way to start the new year with a new profile picture. :)