www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A Thousand Apologies

What does it mean to say hi,
In the aftermath of a sigh?
What does it mean to say bye,
In the aftermath of a sigh?


Alright, I confess, I've not updated this blog for a week now due to the following reasons:
  1. My camera's still being repaired and I've not taken any intriguing photos to put up on this blog. Oh when will my heartache ease?
  2. I've absolutely nothing to write about, nada, zilch, zero.
  3. I've been too busy lately.
  4. I'm too lazy.

Really pleased to read all of your comments on this blog, be they compliments, advice, questions, nonsensical yet amusing statements. Makes my day to know you guys take time to drop by my blog, even bothering to comment. :)

What then have I been up to lately, with the absence of my partner-in-crime, ie. beloved camera?

Been designing t-shirts, printing them, (To Gracia: Glad you love your Bimbo tanktop!), going for meetings, meeting friends for lunch & dinner, walked, shopped & spent so much, had a great time :) A pity I did not have a camera with me, for I saw plenty of photo opportunities with my little eye.

There you have it, my mundane life makes no good fodder neither for gossip nor a good read. To read a story utterly nonsensical yet hilarious, I recommend The Armpit Story. For everything else, there's always Google. :) Do pray for the quick return of my camera, for I find my photographs to be much more entertaining, as the old adage goes, A picture speaks a thousand words, no less. ;)

To Shane: Bon Voyage! Don't go too crazy in US :) Come back safe with lotsa prezzies for us yeah?

To Asrie: You're the best la!

Till the next time. :)

No comments: