www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Monday, May 30, 2005

In Bliss: Return of Mr. Camera

It was uncanny. Mere coincidence?

As I left the Fujifilm Service Centre after collecting my finally-repaired camera, a beautiful orange sunset enveloped the sky, all ready for me to capture that special moment. And snapped with a vengeance I did, as some would say, and to my surprise, pictures were noticeably sharper and the colours captured were richer, probably due to the new lens. A wonderful surprise eh? The wait was well worth it. Or perhaps it was just the notion of not having taken photographs with my camera for almost a month now. Either that or they've upgraded the lens. They've replaced the main powerboard as well. Doesn't matter, mr. camera's back with me now. :)

Will upload the photos I've taken today onto this blog soon. Looking forward to more adventures of Mr. Camera and me coming up!


The sun sets into the orange sky,
He turns around to wave goodbye;
A promise, a word that'll never wane,
In good faith they'll meet again.

No comments: