www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Monday, May 16, 2005

Of Holidays and Sleep

She smiles in deep slumber,
As she chanced upon a handsome knight,
Would she remember to take his number,
Or let him ride on through the night?



Woke up a tad late today, had to practically drag myself out of a bed literally covered with pillows. Yes yes, I'm a lazy girl, no? Or perhaps one could say I love my bed, my pillows, my bean bag and everything else on my bed too much, or perhaps it is the inability to face the day and its challenges ahead; the exploitation of euphemisms running its course right here.

Have two interviews in school coming up this week... Wish me luck for both. Either way, I'd better start finding even more sources of income to support my incoming expenses; if all else fails, I definitely wouldn't mind a sugar daddy. Applications are welcome.

Just kidding. :)

Counted the number of photos I've taken during the trip, they've amounted to a grand total of 284, not including the photos I've taken on Meifang's camera. (girl, hope you've uploaded them!) In any case, never think that the number of photos taken, ie. photographic experience, is proportionate to a person's photographic ability, for more often than not, only a few gems turn up amongst the many taken. No wonder those professionals take so many at one photo shoot. Ahh, the inexplicable joy in capturing a moment, a beauty, a change.

Well, there are many things lined up for me during the holidays, looking forward to getting busy once I've gotten rid of the holiday syndrome, ie. laziness. Anyone up for some chit-chat, especially you girls, drop me a call and we'll meet alright? Miss you guys (and girls) to bits.


Look out for more photos (gorgeous scenic ones taken at Cherating & Genting) coming up!

No comments: