www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Monday, May 02, 2005

Back from the Retreat

I'm back!

Alright, that's pretty evident from the mere existence of this post. The retreat was absolutely wonderful; the enjoyment of good company (crazy people!! *grins and hugs*) and good food (extremely so) was something that will remain engraved in memories, stored under the happy ones. Yay we love SMU!

Was heartbroken for a while with the demise of my camera; poor camera kept screaming "FOCUS ERROR" and the lens refused to return to its original placing, but on a lighter note, I found the purchase receipt and my camera is still under warranty! Am praying everything will be fine soon so I can upload photos taken during the retreat!

Currently feeling extremely blessed.

No comments: