www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Sunday, January 01, 2012

2011

- Seattle, 2011 -

Haven't been updating this blog for a while now, and what better time to update than today, the last day of 2011? :)

2011 has been a much better year than 2010, in terms of health, and more, alhamdulillah. :) Of course, there were downs, but how could I not be grateful even during those tough times? Alhamdulillah for all of His blessings, which come in various ways. Alhamdulillah for my family and friends, for all of their company, listening ear, and help when I needed it. Alhamdulillah for finishing my second Master's (as a friend always likes to remind me of it, though I still haven't seen the significance of having these paper degrees). Alhamdulillah for finishing 2.5 years of my PhD program, and may Allah SWT give me the strength and perseverance to see through it, ameen! Alhamdulillah for everything, especially the little things, alhamdulillah

I pray that 2012 will be even better and filled with lots of travels, photos, happy moments, and laughter, ameen. :) As usual, I would like to repeat the du'a I have made during the previous years: May Allah SWT continue to look after me as He has done thus far, and bless me with spiritual peace, guiding me along the right path in every decision I make, and as an added bonus, to a soulmate, ameen. May He also make me closer to Him, such that everything I do is for His pleasure, and His pleasure alone, ameen

Here's to an absolutely blessed 2012, and again, may everyone find peace, love, wisdom, and happiness! :) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In-store events- Customers need to know the benefits of your shoes, be it that they are edgy and fashionable or that they provide a comfortable walking experience.