www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Holidays!

- Paris, France, 2007 -
There's just something about the Eiffel Tower that makes you want to take a gazillion photos of it in every way possible. Anyway, exams are over! I know I should be feeling elated but strangely enough, I didn't feel anything, neither happiness nor sadness when I handed in that last exam on Friday. It was a bit of an anti-climax, to say the least, just like how you were looking forward to turning 21 but when it finally happened, it was nothing great. In any case, I have to go grade exam papers, complete an article for my editor and submit my community service report before I can have a proper rest. In the meantime, I'll just content myself with photos of beautiful island beaches with clear blue-green waters and sand as soft as flour.

No comments: