www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Reminiscence

Away he turned and into the light,
She makes a note of who's right;
Sky turns a deep prussian blue,
Into a n'er seen before hue.
This would be the 374th post of my blog. To date, my blog is 7 months old! When I first started it back in April 3rd, I would never have thought that I'd last this long; that it would be just a passing fad and I'd lose interest in it by the time something new comes up, as evinced by my utter lack of commitment and short attention span in other areas. Of course, some people would say, it's just 7 months, but hey, do allow me this little inexpensive thrill of mine, and yes, there'll be a self-celebratory post when this blog turns 1, should I survive till then.
So much has happened in this blog in this 7 months. I've made new friends, chatted with fellow photographers, travelled and even had people from various countries visit or chanced upon this little blog of mine. To you, I'd give a warm welcome and a big hug if I could. :)
If you'd noticed, my style of photography has certainly come a long way from the early days of my blog, and of course, the post-processing of my photographs. Contrary to what people believe, I don't use so many steps to edit my photos. I like to think that I'm unorthodox; other than the fact that I think if people learn what I do/not do to my photos, they'll either just cringe in incredulous horror or smack themselves on their forehead for not having thought so. The fact that I rarely open my Adobe Photoshop unless it's for designing work probably doesn't help matters.
Oh well, here's to many more days of self-discovery, experential learning and photos to come, hopefully. :)

No comments: