www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Friday, November 18, 2005

Last Day of School

A little wave that says goodbye,
Remembering the tears and heartfelt pain;
Even as I asked you why,
Will we see each other again?
And so classes officially ended on the wonderful day of yesterday.
And what a term it had been, with lovely profs, classmates and so much more. Last days are always so special. We were surprised with a hilarious cartoon and swiss chocs by our TWC prof. As time-consuming marking exercises were, I can't deny that I've enjoyed being a TA to a bright bunch of freshies. Econs always made me laugh yet learn. RMSS was an insightful learning experience with a prof that constantly amazes us with his intelligence, just as T&A was for me. I've learnt so much from everyone around me and gained so much knowledge that I was surprised time flew so fast. To all of you who've made my term memorable, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Exams, here I come! :)