www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Sunday, October 02, 2005


I feel so horribly uninspired. I haven't been taking photographs for a very long time. There's absolutely nothing to take. I no longer bring my camera to school; I don't even have time to stop and smell the roses, if I may use such a phrase. The only two places I frequent nowadays are school and my room. I miss having rich colours in my photographs. I envy those who get to see such sights and better still, photograph them. The travel bug is biting me again; I doubt I'll be able to satisfy my photographic desires till a very long time. I want my scenic countryside! No city life for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure anot? Is better than beautiful leh!

Anonymous said...

Save katrina! I will be there! Happy children day! WAHAHA

Syuhada said...

Sexierexie: Thanks so much... I've added you to my msn. Hope you don't mind... :)

MJ: Jason! Good luck for your midterms! :)

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Corduroy backpack heart swimsuit