www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Sunday, May 16, 2010

O Food

- Saint Louis, 2010 -

I know this seems like a lazy post but food has been all that I can think about these days, given that I've been starving for officially 26 days now. For those yet to know, a much belated complication in the wisdom tooth surgery that I had done a year ago led to an infection and another surgery. In my hunger-induced delirium, I would wonder if my jaw will forget the action of chewing once I recover, if I actually do, insya-Allah.

On a lighter note, it's the summer holidays. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH those dishes all look incredible... i suppose those are the sambal prawns i missed? *sigh*

Syuhada said...

haha mr anonymous, that was chilli ginger prawns... sambal prawns are darker red.