www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall

- Rosebury Ave, St Louis, 2009 -

Thought I should go out and benefit from the rare sun and take some photos today, especially since the weather forecast for the week does not seem too promising, i.e. cloudy/rain/cold. This is my first autumn ever, though I have been told that this place has somehow skipped autumn and gone straight to winter, given the sudden drop in temperature. Either way, it is freezing cold!

Nothing much to update; survived the 2nd stats exam, have another exam this week, got a poster to do for a conference as well as stimuli to construct for my study.

Am currently still traumatized by house bugs. Wondering if the bugs will be having a month-long winter party at my house should I go home at the end of the semester. =|

2 comments:

Arief said...

Hi there! I surfed on blogspot & eventually found ur profile. It's very amazing for me to see a girl from ur age, yet seemingly already very mature, wearing hijab, and knowing what she wants in life. I also admire ur photo works. Great! keep up all ur good works in life! =)

Syuhada said...

Why hello there! Ah what a lovely coincidence :) Thank you for the lovely compliments! :) All the best to you too :)