www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Without a Purpose

- State Mosque, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah -
Having just completed the phonetic coding of 11640 responses, I am left with a writer's block. I did initially have a purpose in drafting this blog post but I suppose fulfilling the purpose of 'not wanting to leave this blog untended' shall suffice for now. My days are pretty much uneventful and I am trying my best to make them follow some sort of schedule, i.e. practise for my GRE after breakfast, do research work after lunch and rest after dinner. What usually happens is that I wake up in time for brunch and end up doing my work the whole day, sleeping late and waking up late the next day. Of course this vicious cycle has to end; $237.66 for the GRE is too costly a price to pay for not getting a good score! Thus, I shall end my aimless rambling and head for more purposeful ventures.

No comments: