www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Last Day

- Venice, Italy -

The last day of Ramadhan is here; time flies so fast and before you know it, yours truly will be graduating come May 2008. My post-grad plans are still fuzzy but looking at PhD Comics comforts me that I will not be alone. (Some of the topics they touch on are so close to the heart that you can't help but laugh at yourself!)

In any case, 1 week of midterm break would end tomorrow and as usual, the procrastinator in me would have done nothing by then. My gazillion readings are a-waiting; what will happen to my mid-term assignment and exam studying? At least I can finally see my floor and my table after extensive cleaning, wiping and vacuuming for 5 hours. It is still not as clean as I would have wanted it to be but in dire times like these, I'll take anything.


2 comments:

Salih said...

The threads are very nice.

Syuhada said...

Thank you.. But without their rich colours, the threads would not have made a nice photo. :)