www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Of friendships that last


Lone Ranger - Specially dedicated to my dear old friend, Fadhly, who is surprisingly photogenic and gamely poses for me, at least until he gets bored of it but still poses anyway, because as much as he denies it, he is really a nice boy at heart.

To all my dear dear friends: I think you guys rock (and I rule - private joke :D) and I'm so blessed to have all of you as my friends, in good times and bad. :)

To my dear Izati: Good luck babe, on your big day today; just don't forget me when you become famous one day. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone has a crush!!

AisyahO said...

Nyehehe,
I think tt could possibly be one of Fadhly's fave shots of the trip.
Am I right?

Syuhada said...

Haha hey anonymous, who would you be?

Aisyah: I don't know, you've gotta ask the man himself!

Anonymous said...

Thanx dear, I'd never forget you even when i'm not famous!... heh. Anyway yes, I'm back to school, for good. *wink*

-Z-

Anonymous said...

where is my bag !?!?! hahaa...
ur blog is finany mac-friendly!

Syuhada said...

Z: You still rock! :)

Fadhly: Haha you've just been added to my portfolio!

Hamid: dunno what blogger has been doing but looks good! ;) Get your bag from me lah!!