www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Blue Netted Sky


Taken after my last day of work; strong sunlight maketh for pretty skies with fluffy clouds. If you look closely on the top left hand corner of the photo, you'll be able to see the reflection of the block of flats opposite this golf driving range. Cool eh? =)

Edit: You'd have to enlarge the photo by clicking on it before you can see the reflection. Otherwise, you can view the photo at my other photoblog. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool photo, love the texture feel of it.

Last day of work? You gonna go travel the world around now? :-)

Syuhada said...

Haha hey mystery person with lovely site! Leave an email or sth? :)

I said it's the last of work cos I finished a job for a client.. so won't be heading to that office anymore! But yeah, I'm going on an overseas trip next month before school starts. :)

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »