www.flickr.com
shoehada's photos More of shoehada's photos

Friday, May 05, 2006

Away on Retreat

Off I go to NACLI for ASMU Retreat for good food, great company & lots of fun! Will be away from 5 - 7 May; there's always sms if I am being dearly missed. *grins* Happy Polling Day in advance eh? ;)
In the meantime, I've updated my new site with more photos. Still on the lookout for better photoblog/portfolio templates, do tell me if you guys spot any. :)
My laptop has been backed up; I just have to carry it over to school to be reformatted, alas, the bed seems much more enticing than waiting in school for the reformatting and installation to end. Any brave souls willing to accompany me to school (and have lunch!) next week? :(
I have yet to pack my stuff for tomorrow! Hasta la proxima, mis amigos encantadores. *muacks*

No comments: